Re: (ET) Ideas please - E15 reverse only

Check your reverse switch/relay...if your tractor has one.  I had the same
problem couple years ago...took a long time to figure it out and it ended
up being this tiny switch under the speed control lever that had become
congested with old grass. Could also be the reverse relay or a main
contactor. My tractor is a 12M so not sure what components the 15 has but
these places would be good things to check if you have them.