Re: (ET) Buck converters

When I converted my ET to lithium batteries, I got a 36V to 12V buck converter.  Wired the lift with 10AWG wire, much shorter runs than the original that go all over the place with thin wire.  It works well for the mower deck.  I haven't tried with a snow thrower.  Search for

Pro Chaser DC-DC 36V 48V Voltage Converter Regulator Reducer to 12V 360W
30A

on ebay.  The one thing to check is the fuse holder it comes with on mine was poor quality, so I replaced it.  Otherwise, it's been working, nothing else I had to modify on it.  I also looked at it as far as tweaking the output voltage higher, if I need to.  It looks like it could handle some, but I haven't need to.

Dave