(ET) Buck converters

Is there a suitable 36V to 18V buck converter that offers enough amps to
run the lift?
I rebuilt mine with new paint and strap. Did not open the motor b/c it
runs.
Project progress: have powder to coat with now. Hopefully this weekend
will be able to try powdercoating. I have access to a machine.
Am rebuilding the spare mower deck. I'll sandblast the caster mounts, the
deck pushers, and the roller bar mounts and then powdercoat them to learn.
This deck had both push bar mounts torn out. I drew up a patch in free
LibreCAD. Will get those fabricated this week and welded in soon.
Then I'll sandblast the deck and powdercoat it too.
Used Columbia Coatings. Used the RAL #1023 per this list's archives. Looks
nice in the bag.
They sell it by the pound. $13 per pound for this color. My friend who has
the machine recommended this brand to me. No idea how far 4lbs will get
me.
Decided to rebuild my second "parts" tractor. It is a solid E12S but will
become an E15. I'll move the serial number and all the original motor and
controls over.
Then when I have time, my E15 which is cosmetically in worse condition
will be rebuilt as the E12S with a modern controller or maybe I'll keep it
original if the original wiring harness is not too hacked up.
Who knows... ;) Plenty of grass to cut here during the growing season so
two tractors will be much used.
Chris in TN