Re: (ET) Front deck roller wheels

Thanks for everyone's deck wisdom. I'd love to see the pictures David. I'm on the FB group now.

I may have completed the last mow of the season. That gives me much time this winter to re-engineer the deck a little.

No snow here to blow or scrape during winter. Maybe I'll give it a paint job over the winter.

Chris