Re: (ET) Front deck roller wheels

Those rear brackets are how you adjust the height of the deck, along with the spacers on the front casters.

If those brackets are digging into the grass, you need to check the rear rollers. The end rollers are probably worn down or tapered, which is common. Swap a few around on the bar or replace with some good flat ones.

You might add a little grease to the front caster stems to allow them to spin more freely while turning.

Chad