Re: (ET) New here, E15 and E12

Yeah, I spent a little time during lunch trying to work out the math difference between lead and lithium plus the new charger and other details. Yeah, not cut and dry yet.

I'm not worried about subsidies for electric vehicles. There are subsidies for everything in this country. The more densely populated we become, the more careful we need to be with the environment. We must optimize how we consume and how we pollute. A rich person might be able to afford to pollute but IMHO they still shouldn't. So much of what happens in any society is related to what is the cheapest and most profitable solution. Not a good long term strategy.

I'm planning to wear these lead batteries out in the long term. I'll build the E12S into a more modern tractor as I have time and after a list of other projects dear wife and I have agreed to do. Meanwhile it can rest in the barn while I study/learn and eventually start gathering the parts. The upgrades are a paint job into the future.

Thanks to everyone.

Chris