Re: (ET) Which way do the blades go?

If you have an assistant you can probably watch as he'she shuts off the
deck, but the blades stop fast.  BE CAREFUL, those blades love the taste of
human flesh.

A good way to do it is to spin up the deck, then turn off the main disconnect. The blades will spin down naturally (no pack to regen into) and you can see the rotation and if any of the motors are dragging.

Pulling the dead motor threw me a bit but we're back together. Now I need a pair of the long bolts (one was broken flush with the top of the motor) and a new pair of the "hats" (as one of them was wobbling). Time to drop an email to Harold :-)