Re: (ET) GE controller

I bought Jerry’s METI (serial number 4 according to him) and it does have
a Forward/Reverse switch. The controller in that tractor is a 262e1. I’m
not sure what the differences are between the units.

That being said I’m not sure that tractor had all the features that were
intended for production. The rear end is a 3 speed unit w/ reverse gear
and without the diff lock as far as I can see. Production tractors were
planning on diff lock and I believe 5 speeds. FYI If anyone has one of
these I would like to get the model number.

E15s have a switch as well but it’s built into the speed control handle.
When switch is activated when the lever is is put in the reverse gate.

Good luck

Take care,
Dean