Re: (ET) ER8-36 differential

On 27 Apr 2021 at 10:33, David Roden wrote:

> I did email Mike off-list.  I hope he received it.

Foo.  I emailed Mike ON the list, and Chad OFF the list.

So Chad, if you didn't get my message, please email me at the address here:

http://evdl.org/help/index.html#

And then I sent 2 copies of the last message to the list.  Sorry.

My brain seems to be in about the same shape as the ER's differential -
busted gears.  I'd blame encroaching decrepitude, but I think I've always
been part space cadet.

On 27 Apr 2021 at 13:16, tnlighthouse bellsouth net wrote:

> I have about 12 rectums laying around here in East Tennessee.

There seem to be a lot of a**h***s lying around all over the world these
days.  For sure not many of them are telling the truth.  Or is that not
what you meant?  :-)

At any rate, thanks to all who are helping out with this situation.  I
hope
I can return the favor.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA