Re: (ET) ER8-36 differential

I have about 12 rectums laying around here in East Tennessee.

Garry Freese

On 4/27/2021 10:24 AM, JOHN J CASEY via Elec-trak wrote:
Grab it.  For the full frame ET’s Peerless no longer makes parts for the
2717 and  2718 trannies, likely the same for the ER8.

 From Jerry Rhodes (rest his soul) I got a METI trans to replace my noisy
oem.
When I griped about getting a colonoscopy my doctor said  ‘I can get you a heart, I can
get you a kidney but I can’t get you a rectum.’
So, I equate this to your axle….if you think it  may not go the distance you must talk
with Harold and Jim who may have a ‘rectum’ or two hanging about.

Cheers, Jack