Re: (ET) Wheel Horse E-141 (Harold Zimmerman - Clean Power Supply)

I guess I should have mentioned that there was no deck with the tractor. It also does not have the charger with it. I am assuming that either one of these will be difficult or impossible to find.

I did find manuals for it on George Beckett's web site. Thanks, George.

And thanks to all that have responded to this post. I will keep all the comments as I may have to contact you guys when I get into this tractor. I am currently working for the US Census which will probably keep me tied up the rest of September.

Erv Troyer   Lagrange IN