Re: (ET) Wheel Horse E-141 (Harold Zimmerman - Clean Power Supply)

If you can't get it going...I would be interested in the mower deck and motors.  I believe they are there short bosch ones.

Thanks

On Sep 8, 2020 11:55 AM, Erv Troyer via Elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu> wrote:
RJ,
I picked up that Wheel Horse E-141 yesterday, so I may be getting back to you. I will see if I can get the electrical stuff working and it that gets too much I will donate it to a garden tractor friend and he can install a Kohler engine and convert it to a C-141.

The electric drive motor looks like the drive in my NI EGT-120. Can someone tell me if this would work in my New Idea?
Erv Troyer   Lagrange, IN

+++++++++++++++++++
-----Original Message-----
From: RJ Kanary <rjkanary@consolidated.net>
To: Erv Troyer <reo43@aol.com>; elec-trak@cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sent: Sun, Sep 6, 2020 3:11 pm
Subject: Re: (ET) Wheel Horse E-141 (Harold Zimmerman - Clean Power Supply)

      I R&R'd a "Brain In A Box" on one of those decades ago. Getting it repaired was something of an adventure.

RJ

On 9/6/2020 1:32 PM, Erv Troyer via Elec-trak wrote:
I am interested since he is about 15 miles from my home. I saw this one at an auction on New Years Day 2018 when it was about 20 below zero.

My info: email: reo43@aol.com. Cell phone 260-350-2666.
As I recall this has no resemblance to the ElecTrak models. Will my GE front deck adapt to this?

Send his contact info or call me.

Erv Troyer   Lagrange, IN