(ET) Leaf leaf leaf

Still sucking leaves here. Found the dealer brochure for this vacuum, apparently it says that mowing range can be reduced by 50% and recommends adding the extra battery box to the front. How would that work, there is not enough clearance above the deck to put my BB600 pack on.

Also says the stock trailer+bagging cap would hold about 36 cubic feet of leaves. The bag I'm using holds 56 cubic feet and man I can *fill* it 90%+. That is a lot of leaves.

Only thing that causes clogging is sticks: One gets in the tube and is exactly 6 inches long leading to a clog. Annoying, but doesn't happen too often. Aside from that I am trimming up my low batteries with the single cell charger and I've got most of them hitting 1.0vpc (which is 30v total which is pretty much an empty pack). Reversed cell doesn't appear to have suffered any damage, it now happily holds 1.0vpc along with the rest at the end of a run.