Re: (ET) Oops, I melted the connector

The leaf vac originally plugged into the optional rear PTO which is controlled by the same contactor that controls the front/main PTO.  It used a blue Anderson PowerPole connector (same pins, but different shell as an SB50 connector). The rear PTO was also used for later model tillers. It mounted under the right rear fender. You can download the installation directions (GEH-4016.pdf) from George's site (myelec-traks.com). Basically one lead goes to a battery in the rear box and the other connects to the PTO contactor.

The rear PTO is often confused with the optional front and rear power receptacles.  The power receptacle is always hot and used for the booster power pack and the forklift. It also used a PowerPole connector, but a different color (red and black instead of PTO blue) and mounted on opposite rear fender.

Tim M