(ET) More magnets and motors

Getting better at this: Took apart a thin motor that had some sort of a collar on the front of the shaft. Might have been for a grass sweeper. Anyway it looks like the thin motors have completely different bearings so I'll have to order a different set.

One of my thick motors is in the process of having the loose magnet cure, the adapters I built out of wood work perfectly. The other motor has a magnet that broke into two parts, this could be more complex to repair as the parts strongly repel each other. But what I might be able to do is glue the first part in with the spacer between it and the other magnet and the center spacer to press on it, then later put the broken part in and use the second spacer to force it against the first magnet with a lot of JB Weld. We'll see how good that stuff really is....

I'm assuming JB is the stuff to use for this.

The big motor is complete. With the copper washer all the way down the shaft evenly followed by a small rubber seal followed by a large seal it's as good as it will get. I may mount it up this weekend with the fan blade and shroud to see how much vibration there is at 12v, 24v and full 36v... Hopefully it's smooth.