(ET) Ag lug tires

OK, so I drank the ET User group Kool-Aid regarding ag lug tires that was going around a few weeks back. Did a lot of on-line shopping of the many options in this genre and settled on the 23 x 10.50 x 12 Carlisle Tru-Power ($100 via Amazon with free shipping). They fully live up to all the promo from our users:
excellent traction, almost no grass flattening pattern, no turf damage and yes they look cool. The only real trade-off that I've noticed is that is that they are not nearly as effective at picking up gobs of dog poop as the old OE turf tires. Guess I'll just have to scoop more.
Thanks for the heads-up on these - very happy camper here.
Regards,
Bob McLane
Colchester, Vt