(ET) E20 with extras for sale

Hi all,

I have one of the youngest E20s in the GE Elec-Trak registry. I bought it through Clean Power Supply about 10 years ago. At the time Harold went through it and refurbished everything that needed attention, including new tires, new batteries, whatever electronics, switches, etc. I have used it mostly for snow blowing. But, I didn't use it at all the last two winters. So it’s been sitting. Here is what is included:
E20 Tractor (duh)
48" Snow thrower, late model New Idea with the more centered motor.
Rotary Inverter, 36v dc to 110v ac
GE electric chainsaw, with a new, extra Oregon chain
Snow plow
Front and rear weight boxes
Rear wheel weights
Chains
Battery minder
Various manuals
2 2x10 (maybe 2x12) planks with ramp ends for loading and unloading
The first $1500 takes everything.
I'm hoping for a sale before winter, thus the low price.
I'm located in Pittsburgh, PA

Tom Conrad
412-443-3232
tconrad verizon net