Re: (ET) removing E10M rear wheel

The original E8 & E10 wheels can be darn near impossible to remove... 4"(?) of overlap between the tube of the wheel and the axle all rusted up. Lots of penetrating oil and time*, then heat and pulling, then repeat. Or bigger torch/cutting wheel and just cut it off. *Kroil penetrating oil is my favorite and literally weeks of soaking can help.

If destructive removal is required, I have replacement hubs that convert to 4-lug wheels:
http://www.freerangeelectric.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&keyword=hub+kit

--
Jim Coate
www.FreeRangeElectric.com