(ET) Bearings for the motors

Ok, I got a shipment of 6203 and 6205 bearings. The 6203 ones (small) seem to be a proper replacement for the top bearing on the fat motors. The 6205 bearings seem to be a proper replacement for both bearings on this blower motor.

I'll grab a bearing puller kit from HF tomorrow and see if/how they fit. But looks pretty good for a start.

Also need to figure out how to pull the stupid hub adapter for mower motors without wrecking threads or bending the hub adapter. Real pain in the neck.