From: Chris Zach [mailto:cz alembic crystel com]
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2019 5:47 PM
To: Elec-trak list
Subject: (ET) Bearings for the motors

Ok, I got a shipment of 6203 and 6205 bearings. The 6203 ones (small)
seem to be a proper replacement for the top bearing on the fat motors.
The 6205 bearings seem to be a proper replacement for both bearings on
this blower motor.

I'll grab a bearing puller kit from HF tomorrow and see if/how they fit.
But looks pretty good for a start.

Also need to figure out how to pull the stupid hub adapter for mower
motors without wrecking threads or bending the hub adapter. Real pain in
the neck.