Re: (ET) Mowet motors and paint

Yes the original paint is believed to contain lead.  I filter my blast
cabinet and vent it outside.  Electric tractor store sells the belts.Sent
from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: Robert
Mclane<1mclanebo gmail com>Date: Thu, Jun 27, 2019 2:20 PMTo: Mike
Finck;Cc: Electrak;Subject:(ET) Mowet motors and paintThree questions for
the group:1.Has anyone been successful using an after-market 12V, 1hp
motor, and if so, what rpm is appropriate for mowing?2. Is the original
Elec-trak yellow paint lead-based?3. What are the size specs for the (E15)
drive motor belts?Thanks,Bob McLaneOn Fri, Jun 21, 2019, 8:45 AM Mike
Finck via Elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu> wrote:Good morning
Gentlemen,I have a question and then hopefully someone has the item! I
want to be authentic about what rear reflector(s) are OEM for E20's. One
that I have (DA) has a single narrow reflector above, and the same length
as, the  ELEC-TRAK emblem. The other (EC) has two almost square ones at
either side of the seat lid. I have no way of knowing if both are OEM or
not. What do you think? Thanks.
listElec-trak cosmos
phy.tufts.eduhttps://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mailman/listinfo/elec-trak