Re: (ET) E20 rear reflectors

I'm sure they used different ones over the years but I've had luck finding the exact right vintage ones on eBay.  Round ones for the seat back and rectangular for the battery cover.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device

------ Original message------
From: Mike Finck via Elec-trak
Date: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 8:46 AM
To: Elec-trak List;
Subject:(ET) E20 rear reflectors

Good morning Gentlemen
,
I have a question and then hopefully someone has the item!

 I want to be authentic about what rear reflector(s) are OEM for E20's. One that I have (DA) has a single narrow reflector above, and the same length as, the  ELEC-TRAK emblem. The other (EC) has two almost square ones at either side of the seat lid. I have no way of knowing if both are OEM or not. What do you think? Thanks. Mike