Re: (ET) conductivity

   From: Mike Finck via Elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
   Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 10:31:04 +0000 (UTC)

   I have a partially stripped 5/16" terminal post on contactor F that
   now doesn't have enough remaining threads to hold a nut with 5 ring
   terminals in place. I found a 5/16-18 brass post extender that will
   solve my problem. However i thought about adding threadlocker to keep
   it from coming loose.

The strikes me as a poor idea for the reason you said.  How about
connecting the 5 terminals together elsewhere and running one wire to
the short post?  Does it have enough thread for that?  You could also
use a piece of metal with two holes, one for your post and the other
with a nut and bolt to take the 5 rings.

                                        Ken