(ET) conductivity

I have a partially stripped 5/16" terminal post on contactor F that now doesn't have enough remaining threads to hold a nut with 5 ring terminals in place. I found a 5/16-18 brass post extender that will solve my problem. However i thought about adding threadlocker to keep it from coming loose.  I searched hours on Google trying to answer this question- "Do threadlockers (Loctite or Permatex) affect electrical conductivity?"  I never really found an answer.  Please help! Thanks.
Mike