(ET) AGM batteries (was: Battery dilemma)

Another possibility is to use AGMs.  Then there is no maintenance or
acid mist.  You need something better than the stock charger, but you
said you already have individual chargers.

If you'd like to try this plan, you could have 3 of the 4 UB121350
batteries that I just took out of my Electric Ox.  They probably have
1/4 to 1/3 of the original 135Ah capacity left after 10 years.

Or if anyone else wants these batteries, let me know.  You'd have to pick
them up in Sharon, MA.

                                        Ken