Re: (ET) Tractor woes

Now that is an important detail I hadn't picked up on during our earlier conversations! All the component names now have different meanings and most of the troubleshooting guide info no longer applies. The 2A contactor is now the main (or "L") contactor, so makes sense it is on all the time or at least all the time the throttle is engaged. The diagram doesn't show any of the small wires so no idea what the 1RTN & 2RTN relays do in this setup.

Since the controller is 10+ years old, could be it just gave out. If so, I'm thinking you may be best off replacing it with an identical unit for a simple install unless you have another techie friend close by.