Re: (ET) 12M swivel ends for deck arms

Thon - you are talking about the ball ends for the "L" shaped arms that hold up the mid-mount decks? I have the OEM style ends here:
https://freerangeelectric.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=77

The McMaster link goes to 1,239 products but yeah, they probably have something that fits if go through the dimensions. However I'm not sure stronger is needed - the failures I've seen are all from rust/lack of lubrication. It's a good idea to squirt some oil in those ball ends every spring or three.

Jeff - I don't understand your comment as getting a long enough bolt would be difficult and bending a grade 8 bolt at 90 degrees a real challenge. However you mentioned E20 - perhaps you are talking about the rods in the steering system? Different type of ball end that has a stud sticking out, also under that McMaster link. Pair those with a straight length of grade 8 bolt and yes, would indeed have a nice steering system repair.