Re: (ET) Disconnect maintenance on BB600 Elec-trak

Agreed - but some part of me can't help looking to make everything as conductive as possible "just in case". My primary reason for using silicon-bronze washers with the brass nuts is the similarity of metals should prevent galvanic(?) corrosion that can set in with dissimilar metals. Then again I'm not a chemist by any stretch so may have that wrong.