Re: (ET) Elec-Trak Items

I think I have an extra snowblower motor in my pile-o-parts if that motivates anyone to purchase Chad's large frame snowblower.  I'm in Carlisle, OH.

On Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 6:50:11 AM PST, Chad Bush via Elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu> wrote:

All,

I am prepared to pass on a bunch of stuff. Taking offers on everything listed below. No reasonable offer will be refused. I can also meet or deliver within reason from West Milton, OH. Need to make room in my shop.

New Idea Snowblower in Very Good Condition with mount and chute control, E8M heavy-duty with deck and snowblade, New Idea EGT-100 rolling chassis with deck and complete electrical harness (all separate pieces to assemble as working machine), E-14 complete tractor only, WH B-145 tractor that needs electrical components installed but in great shape, Large frame snowblower in good shape that needs a motor, and I have a bunch of miscellaneous parts. I have some chassis parts for an ER-8 and a complete electrical system. Could possibly come up with a few large frame decks to go with the tractors, but in unknown condition.

Please email me with offers and requests.

Chad Bush