Re: (ET) website

Hi Chris
I'm not sure who runs this site  https://www.myelec-traks.com/history.html
but is the best ET history I have seen.

He also has service manuals and more listed from the home page at
https://www.myelec-traks.com/index.html

I'm not an ET collector [just user] but the above site, is the best I have seen.

Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
C-185

On Tuesday, February 5, 2019, 1:55:26 PM EST, Chris Zach <cz alembic crystel com> wrote:

And of course the problem that a number of people are not on Facebook
and don't feel comfortable outsourcing knowledge to that company.

So to start with, are all of the documents lost at this point? I have a
small chunk of class C space and a few servers I can host things on
here. If someone has a copy I'd be happy to host it for a few decades,
or until I have to replace my NiCds. :-)