(ET) web sites, forums, facebook, and mailing lists

Personally, I'm happy with the mailing list, but a web site with a
curated collection of documents is also useful.   I've never seen the
point of forums, but if people prefer a forum interface, the thing to do
would be to gateway it to and from the mailing list.  Otherwise you end
up with two separate discussions, which is not what we want.

I urge people not to put content on Facebook that is not duplicated
elsewhere.  Anyone on the Internet can use a web site, but not everyone
is on Facebook.  To me, content on Facebook is like a library where only
some people are allowed through the door.

                                        Ken