Re: (ET) 12 v marine batteries

Hate to say it but I have been running the lift at 36v for years now with no problem. Only thing to watch is to reduce the lift fuse size to something like 15a. That way if you get the switch stuck it will blow the fuse (remember, twice the voltage means half the amps) before it rips your snowblower or plow apart.

Series wound motor so field strength goes up with armature strength. And it's much more peppy.