Re: (ET) This deck died for your sins....

I adjusted them about every 2-3 years.  Finally had t get new pads when
one got so thin it dropped out during an adjustment.  not too bad for over
25 years or more of use. It maybe time for more owners to check to see if
it's time for them to do the same.

Thanks,
Hank
Office (585) 697-0880