Re: (ET) This deck died for your sins....

Glad you are ok.  I have had a bad experience driving up a steep grade
when the tractor slipped out of gear.  Started backwards down the slope.
Was very concerned the brakes would cause me to flip over backwards.
Avoided a tree but was not a good situation.
Rob in NH

Sent from my iPad