(ET) E20 down with a case of ITP.

ITP=Inexplicable Tractor Behavior....

So my E20-AA has a new annoying problem: Sometimes when you let off on the pedal completely it will stay in speed 1. This used to be fixed by jiggling the pedal (not a strong enough return spring) but now it keeps going. Annoying.

More odd: When I go into reverse the tractor will go to R for speeds 1-4, but when it goes to speed 0 the tractor will jolt as it goes into forward speed 1. Very annoying, and I think that rules out the foot pedal switches (which I lubricated with sillicone spray just in case)

Thoughts? I'm thinking the A1 contactor is sticking closed; that could explain the symptoms, and also lately I have had to bang on one of the front/reverse contactors to get it going (I have the linked ones).

So should I replace A1, replace the F/R contactors, both, or could it be something in card 4?

On the positive side I watered 30 of my 90 cells this morning. 60 more to go, they each took 20ml of water at full charge, so they were low after a year.