(ET) Golf Carts for sale for parts

I had an E-12 mower for years and got the electric vehicle bug. Now, I have 2 old 4-wheel, 2-seater golf carts which still run great
but are in need of new batteries, and I want to get rid of them..
I am downsizing: The Cushman has rheostat speed control and metal sun roof.. I'm asking $1100 for it. The Melex is newer, maybe 1990, and has electronic speed control. I'm asking $1300 for it. I live in the Kansas City area. Both have all tires holding air. The traction motors are good and both have Lester 36 volt chargers. The batteries and motors could be removed, and gasoline engines could be easily installed to make great runabouts..Many cities now allow golf carts on the streets if they have a sign indicating "Slow Moving Vehicle". There are lots of possibilities. I can deliver a reasonable distance for a small fee. Sorry, but I'm not selling parts. E/mail me for photos/and/or more info.

Bill Alburty