Re: (ET) Well I have a flat

@gmail.com

Daniel Eyk Vancouver, Wa. Electric S-10 project E-15 project E8M

On Thursday, April 22, 2010, 8:44:35 PM PDT, Christopher Zach <cz alembic crystel com> wrote:

I guess it had to happen; one of the sidewalls on my E20's rear tire
finally gave out. So I need to replace the rear tires after 40 years or so.

Sigh.

Now, where do I get tires for this thing, what's the closest ones to the
factory tires for stuff like tilling/snowblowing/not turning my yard
into packed clay? What should I expect to have them mounted, and is it
possible to remove the tires myself?

Chris