Re: (ET) Bad deck issues

That could explain it. Both of my decks over the years have been on AA models, had thin motors (since replaced with fat, more reliable by far) and did not have the stamped pattern around the motors themselves. One had the welded on angle irons, but both rusted over the years even with POR15 paint.

I'll look for one of those.