Re: (ET) Bad deck issues

Over the years I’ve had two decks on two tractors.  The early deck with
the thin motors was, I think, made with steel prone to rust.  My second
deck, fat motors, was stamped with a floral design for rigidity and I
think made with better alloyed metal.  When bought, it had been sitting
out in the elements for God-knows-how-long but with only surface rust.
Get one of those.
Cheers, Jack