Re: (ET) dead ET with front 3 motor mower with lift, free for taking

Most gasoline appliances seem to have the same shaft and key as and E12/15/20 motor so it's not too hard.

However in this case it might be best to use a 120v appliance and run it off the rotary inverter: The ground leading to lake Zach is pretty slippery and the tractor would get stuck (and possibly land in the lake) if it got too close. I'm not sure if the BB600 cell caps can handle a foot or two of positive pressure without leaking; I should test that with a dead cell.

So running a long 36 volt DC cable to it would require insanely thick cables. I'll look into 120v pumps instead.