Re: (ET) dead ET with front 3 motor mower with lift, free for taking

I'll drop by and take a look at it this afternoon. Unfortunately I'm not far from the destruction that was Ellicott City, and the rain that hit here left the yard a shambles and left a 5 foot deep lake in one corner of the hard due to stupid county drainage.

So I'm thinking of building a fire/debris pump with an Elec-trak motor so I can drive over there and pump out the lake. Anyone ever done this?