(ET) Mower wheels mod

I' m thinking of modifying my mower deck. The bar with the rollers often digs in and flips the mower deck up whne I go in reverse. I don't have a smooth flat golf course for a lawn. I am thinking it would behave better if I were to mount 3 of the same kind of swiveling wheels as they used on the front pair, on the back. One at each corner, and one in the center.

I can fabricate whatever to mount them. But I am missing the extra wheels and swivel part.

Does anyone have extras of these around, or know of a source for something similar?

I looked into buying industrial casters, but the ball bearing swivels would be problematic getting full of grit etc.

Dave