Re: (ET) Power Pulse Required Most of the Time

You will have a rough time finding a centrifugal switch on THAT model Chris. :)

The 2AH relay is prevented from 'pulling in' if the armature current is perceived to be too high. That prevents field weakening.

Looking for high resistance connections may result in a remedy. If only one knowledgeable owner is operating the tractor, simply bypassing the relay contacts with a jumper provides fast relief.

Listen to the tractor and watch the meters. It will do whatever you ask it to. :) Without making smoke.

RJ