Re: (ET) Power Pulse Required Most of the Time

I would guess the centrifigual clutch on the end of the motor is broken. That allows that type of trac to go into 2a/etc, and the power pulse switch bypasses it.

You could always bypass the clutch, but that was to keep the tractor from popping wheelies or something. Never saw a need on an E20; the E15 uses the SCR's as delays.