Re: (ET) Rear Electric Lift

Ed
The rear lift wiring and mechanics are very similar to the front lift. And to my knowledge there is no service manual and I don't recall it being included in the accessory section of the parts manuals.
The rear lift is 18v (like the front lift on almost all of the Elec Traks).
If you are getting 18v to the quick disconnect, then the fuse hasn't blown.
The next thing I would check is the continuity of the switch. IMO they are vulnerable to damage when the lift is stored/transported.
Then make sure voltage is actually reaching the motor. I think the motor does have an internal self resetting thermal cutout/breaker.

Tim M