Re: (ET) seat safety switch

If you know your exact model it's not hard to find a wiring diagram
(and it's probably the same on all the E15 models anyway).  If you
haven't got the Homeowners Service Manual, I strongly recommend you
download and print one, or purchase an original copy from eBay.  It's
a really essential resource and very nice to have on paper when you
don't want to put your dirty hands on your keyboard or touchscreen.

Once you've re-enabled the safety switch, if you want to do testing or
debugging without a helper, all you have to do is put a cinder block
on the seat to hold the switch down.

If you drive an I-5 at 9mph on bumpy ground, and you weigh less than
200 pounds, you'll bounce enough on the seat to trigger the safety
switch which is annoying.  This is a good indication that you're going
too fast for the terrain, I guess.

--Charlie