(ET) seat safety switch

The previous owner of my E-15 disabled the seat safety switch. In some ways it's handy to have it disabled for testing purposes, but for safety I'd like to re-enable it (actually what would be nice is putting in a switch that lets me temporarily bypass the seat safety switch if I need to do some testing for which it would be better to not have it).

Anyway - how exactly is that switch supposed to be wired in? Are all of the safety switches (ignition, seat, perhaps something else) switches in series with the positive supply voltage and the main solenoid? (that's the first way of designing it that comes to mind)

Thanks,

Mike

Michael S. Briggs, PhD
UNH Physics Department