(ET) possible E-20 available Knoxville TN

I have a line on a tractor and some attachments that the seller prefers to sell as one lot. I am interested in some of the attachments, but don’t have room to add another tractor.

If anyone is interested in the tractor (E-20DA I believe) or the tractor and part of the attachments, contact me. I can provide short-term storage in the Knoxville TN area.

I would like to talk with interested individuals before I go look at the equipment next week.

Tim M
timmaxwell chartertn net