Re: (ET) Best undercoating option for mower deck

I've ignored my bottom side (sounds funny) for 6 or 7 years.  Due to this
mail string I've checked under the caked on dry grass. Metal is ok. Light
rust here and there.  Perhaps the dry cake is protecting the surface from
impact damage? I may just be justifying my lazy maintenance tendencies.

Sent from my iPad