Re: (ET) Curtis controller mod

I installed a Curtis 1204 years ago.  Most are set up for series or PM.  I
set up a relay to supply power to the field when the forward or reverse
was selected.  I kept the original resistors and contractors in place so I
could convert back if needed.  It has been very reliable.  I would like to
have regen braking but don't .  I have a manual field weakening control
that deActivates each time I stop.
Rob in NH

Sent from my iPhone